School Leadership Fees
Montessori School Leadership Course Program Fees
Submit Registration By : May 10th, 2019
Registration Fee: $500 (To be submitted with application to secure a space in the course)
Program and Materials Fee: $1,000 (Due in full before the course beings in June unless other arrangements have been made at the time that the application is submitted)
Program and Materials Fee Includes:
- Includes pre-assessment consultation
- All course materials
- 6 Day on-site immersion course
- 5 hours personalized coaching in 2018
Interested in other CMStep courses?
If other CMStep courses in Montessori Secondary Education would be beneficial to you, Montessori School Leadership course participants may also attend the following CMStep courses in Cincinnati:
- Montessori Overview Course (fully online; self-paced course) – $250
- Montessori Philosophy & Adolescent Development: June 24-29, 2018 -$1,000*
- Erdkinder (overnight course, held at Cincinnati Nature Center) July 8-12, 2018 – $1,000*
- Curriculum Development July 16-27, 2018- $2,000*
*Tuition includes all course materials and content, differentiated to reflect Montessori school leadership competencies, and CEU hours through AMS. Course participants are responsible for the cost of travel, lodging, and food, with the exception of the Erdkinder course, for which meals and lodging are provided.
To Complete Payment: Checks should be made payable to CMStep (with learner name in the memo line) and mailed with School Leadership Learner Agreement to:
PO Box 17152
Richmond, VA 23226
Not Included in fee:
- Travel, food, lodging
If needed, the University of Cincinnati has a variety of rooms available, including single room options. The cost of lodging at UC for seven nights is approximately $400.
Join a group of like-minded professionals for a practical, interactive and immersive learning experience that will transform the way you lead within your school community.