Overview & Schedule
Montessori School Leadership Course
https://explorationproject.org/annotated/masters-thesis-steps/80/ get link https://www.lapressclub.org/hypothesis/martin-luther-king-speech-date/29/ http://belltower.mtaloy.edu/studies/do-my-assignment-write-my-paper/20/ dog prednisone incontinence buy research paper vatican ii history https://homemods.org/usc/essays-on-prohibition/46/ follow url follow site https://campuschildcare-old.wm.edu/thinking/barrett-thesis-workshop/10/ condoms with viagra https://www.rmhc-reno.org/project/dissertation-groningen-university/25/ writing essay for scholarship benzyl chloride organic essay letter for applying a job https://greenechamber.org/blog/how-to-make-a-reference-in-an-essay/74/ essay how to save our planet how to remove the battery from my ipad alfred lord tennyson thesis statements follow advair diskus with alcohol https://www.arohaphilanthropies.org/heal/viagra-si-alcool/96/ efectos del viagra y alcohol effexor xr frova drug interatction la controverse de valladolid film resume go to link breach of the peace law essay would viagra help premature ejaculation writing a tok essay watch english placement test practice essay Next Session Date and Location TBD
Join us for an intensive, practical, and inspiring journey into Montessori School Leadership!
At CMStep we focus on the professional and personal development of the individual. If you are committed to your growth as a school leader in any capacity – whole school leadership, principal, head of school, director of admission, curriculum, development, communications, or faculty team leader – the CMStep team is here to support your journey.
Are you a seasoned Montessori teacher who is considering a broader role in school leadership? A principal or head of school who seeks an immersion or re-immersion into Montessori philosophy from a whole school perspective?
As a lifelong learner, you bring a unique mix of experience, training, education to your school. The first step in planning or revitalizing your leadership path is to assess where you are right now and where you would like to continue growing.
The CMStep faculty is here to help you chart your course!
Join us this summer for an immersive course experience, based on the American Montessori Society’s School Administrator Competencies and the National Policy Board of Educational Administration’s Professional Standards for Educational Leaders. This course is designed for educators and administrators in public, independent, charter and privately-owned Montessori schools.
A confidential, online self-assessment of your strengths and areas for professional and personal growth based on AMS’ Head of School Requirements Verification and Portfolio Variance Application. Once you’ve completed your self-assessment, a CMStep faculty member will “meet” with you via video conferencing to review your assessment and consider options for your development that make sense for you, including the realities and logistics of your work and personal life.
- An interactive, practical, in-residence course with CMStep faculty where you will explore best practices in Montessori school leadership, gain insights into relevant issues and resources for effective leadership, and gain a deeper understanding of your own leadership abilities. Course topics include:
- Montessori Philosophy and Your Whole School Community
- The Leader’s Role in Curriculum and Program Development
- Educational Leadership – Your Personal and Professional Journey
- Communication Skills and the School Leader
- Five hours of individual leadership coaching (via video conference) scheduled at your convenience between July and December 2019 and focused on your Leadership goals.
The CMStep Montessori School Leadership course provides 55 hours of continuing education credit from the American Montessori Society.
- Includes pre-assessment consultation, 6 day on-site immersion course, all course materials, and 5 hours of personalized coaching in 2019.
- $500 (non-refundable) deposit is required at the time of registration to secure a space in the course, with the remaining $1,000 balance due no later than June 15, 2019.
PO Box 17152
Richmond, VA 23226
Interested in other CMStep courses?
If other CMStep courses in Montessori Secondary Education would be beneficial to you, Montessori School Leadership course participants may also attend the following CMStep courses in Cincinnati:
- Montessori Overview Course (fully online; self-paced course) – $250
- Montessori Philosophy & Adolescent Development (5 day course) -$1,000*
- Erdkinder (5 day course)– $1,000*
- Curriculum Development (2 week course)- $2,000*
*Tuition includes all course materials and content, differentiated to reflect Montessori school leadership competencies, and CEU hours through AMS. Course participants are responsible for the cost of travel, lodging, and food, with the exception of the Erdkinder course, for which meals and lodging are provided.