Tuition & Fees
Secondary Teacher Education Program Fees
- Registration fee – $800.00 (To be submitted with the application.) Registration fee includes AMS and MACTE fees.
- Program and Materials – $8,250.00 (Due in full before the course cycle begins unless other arrangements have been made at the time that the application is submitted.)
Program and Materials includes:
- Tuition for all CMStep coursework
- Reasonable expenses for adult learner site visits and consultation (2 in-person visits and one extensive video consultation during the practicum phase)
- Visits beyond the Continental United States will incur additional costs, please inquire.
- Books and materials (Books and supplies are provided by CMStep with the exception of any books assigned to be read before the summer session begins.)
- Room and board for both Fall Intensive and the Erdkinder course (high-residency program) or Erdkinder experience (low-residency program)
- Room and board for the duration of the summer training (with the exception of the Erdkinder course, for which room and board are covered by CMStep)
- Graduate credit from Xavier University