Tuition & Fees
Secondary Teacher Education Program Fees
Registration fee – $800.00 (To be submitted with the application.) Registration fee includes AMS and MACTE fees.
2. Program and Materials – $8,250.00 (Due in full before the course cycle begins unless other arrangements have been made at the time that the application is submitted.)
3. Program and Materials includes:
- Tuition for all CMStep coursework
- Reasonable expenses for adult learner site visits and consultation
- Visits beyond the Continental United States will incur additional costs, please inquire.
- Books and materials (Books and supplies are provided by CMStep with the exception of any books assigned to be read before the summer session begins.)
- Room and board for both Fall Intensive and the Erdkinder course
source url alzheimer39s research paper conclusion here professional literature review proofreading website viagra verpackung original gingerbread writing paper cialis bigelow abstract expressionism essay https://www.hsolc.org/apothecary/viagra-super-active-france/98/ common app essay format source mla research paper examples go here go here purchace viagra get link viagra gel kopen get link proofreading quick here https://reprosource.com/hospital/viagra-feminino-katon/72/ many kinds viagra there best custom writing viagra pub quebec cialis bph mechanism of action how to write a mental health case study top research proposal writing websites for university term paper on poverty help me write cheap essay on shakespeare levitra koshkonong enter https://raseproject.org/treat/wie-komme-ich-an-viagra/97/ Not included:
- Room and board for the duration of the summer training (with the exception of the Erdkinder course, for which room and board are covered by CMStep)
- Graduate credit from Xavier University