Tuition & Fees
Secondary Teacher Education Program Fees
1. Enrollment fee – $875.00 (To be submitted with the application. Includes application processing, AMS/MACTE fees, and access to Overview and Intro to Secondary online courses – non-refundable).
2. Program and Materials – $9,100.00
Applications due in full before the course cycle begins unless other arrangements were made at the time of application submission.
Included in Program and Materials:
- Tuition for all CMStep coursework
- Reasonable expenses for adult learner site visits and consultation (2 in-person visits and 1 extensive video consultation during the practicum phase)
- * Visits beyond the Continental United States will incur additional costs, please inquire.
- Books and materials (books and supplies are provided by CMStep with the exception of any books assigned to be read before the first summer of in-person coursework)
- Room and board for Erdkinder course
Not Included in Program and Materials:
- Room and board for the duration of the summer training and fall intensive (with the exception of the Erdkinder course, where room and board are covered by CMStep)
- Graduate credit from Xavier University
We also offers payment plans. For more information, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or take a look at our payment plan sheet here.